Microsoft Hosted Exchange - Enterprise Email
Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Hosted Exchange provides hosted email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Built-in anti-virus and antispam filters protect your information and help you focus on what’s most important
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices means you can access and update your info while on the go
- 99.9% uptime commitment with financially-backed SLA
- Online live and remote desktop support is available at any time
What is Hosted Exchange
Hosted Exchange is a Microsoft Exchange Server running on a virtual cluster in our Midrand Datacentre. Hosted Exchange is a client–server, collaborative application product developed by Microsoft. It is part of the Microsoft Servers line of server products and is used by enterprises using Microsoft infrastructure products. Exchange’s major features consist of electronic mail, calendaring, contacts and tasks, that work with Microsoft Outlook on PC and Mac, wireless synchronization of email, calendar, contacts with major mobile devices and browser-based access to information, and support for data storage.
With Hosted Exchange, users can access their mailboxes from wherever they go, with full support for Outlook, a premium web browser experience, and access from a wide range of mobile phones.
- Mailboxes can be scaled from 500 MB and are standard for every user so they can access all essential information in one place
- Seamless integration with Outlook so your users can enjoy a rich, familiar email experience and offline access
- Calendar sharing allows users to see free/busy information with colleagues, even if they work at another company
- Email archiving, retention policies, and optional legal hold help preserve and discover data
- Security policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones
- Free tools for migrating IMAP and POP server to Hosted Exchange
- BlackBerry Enterprise service integration
Reasons to move to Hosted Exchange
Top reasons why moving to Hosted Exchange is the smart choice.
- Scale your mailbox to any size
- All your emails are backed up, including your sent items
- Share mailbox folders for collaboration
- Improved security utilizing HTTPS over SSL
- Automatic email setup in Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010
- No need to send and receive, emails are pushed to your Microsoft Outlook